Ladies, can I get a big…
We’re rounding the bend, on the home stretch, with the finish line in sight. Do you think you have enough left in you for a sprint to the end? Come on, girl, you can do it.
Today I feel like starting our adventure with a list of recent and upcoming makeup and beauty bits like…
- Forget a dozen roses… I’d rather have Dolce & Gabbana’s The Roses Lipstick collection of five floral lippies (Scarlett, Shine On, Magnifica, Baby Darling and Fascination; $30 each) instead. Find ‘em at Dolce and Gabbana makeup counters in February, just in time for Valentine’s (hint, hint, El Hub!).
- Speaking of flowers, Essie’s Art of Spring collection reminds me of a fresh bouquet.
- Will MAC Too Fabulous really be TOO fabulous?
- If you happen to spend $150 at Beauty.com, don’t forget your gift with purchase from designer Marchesa, with generous samples from Perricone MD, Origins, Kinerase and Urban Decay.
- BAY AREA BEAUTY READERS: Nordstrom’s hosting Dior events today and tomorrow featuring their new spring collection! RSVP via Facebook, or call (415) 243-8500 x1410.
- Sephora has the new Tarina Tarantino makeup line for preview, WOOT!
- IF you wanna smell like Kim Kardashian (and I’m not saying you do)
- I’ve got stratospherically high hopes for Urban Decay’s Preen Shadow Box, Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden and Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows.
- Beauty 360, CVS’s new beauty shopping destination, has some pretty cool niche and prestige beauty brands.
- Have you haird of Kelly VanGough hair products? The new Wonderlust Hair Color Illuminating Tonic looks neat.
- Because of the packaging, I want to eat DKNY’s Candy Apple parfum sprays…
- TRISH McEVOY ALERT! She has a new Translucent Finishing Powder.
- Estee Lauder’s Perfectionist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler is supposed to erase my deepest wrinkles in a flash = OUTTA MY WAY, LADIES!
- Fresh off the branch — Clinique Fresh Picked Eye Shadow.
- Holy WOW! For $195, Amore Pacific Future Response Age Defense Cream sure better work.
- Look at all of the makeup E.L.F. squeezed into their Mini Makeup Collection.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,