What are some things you can do while wearing the seven brand new shades in the newly reformulated NARS Lip Gloss line?
Hmm… Well, you could start writing that young adult novel you’ve been meaning to, and by “you” I mean me (and maybe also you); you could have donuts for dinner; or, if you’re a cat lady like me, you could…
1. Hug your cat while wearing NARS Lip Gloss in Tasmania
If time permits, bury your face in his or her tummy while saying, “Mmmmm, delicious tabby belly meat!”
Do this until he or she gets angry.
2. Fall in love at the Humane Society while wearing NARS Lip Gloss in Sixties Fan
While there, you could also seriously consider adopting a cat. Or two. Or twelve. And pretend not to hear your husband when he says, “Twelve is just too many!”
I mean, how could you not fall in love with a kitty like Kanji, a gorgeous boy with the most beautiful blue eyes in the world?!
3. Wear a cat t-shirt to the mall while wearing NARS Lip Gloss in Salamanca
Bonus points if the cat on your shirt is wearing glasses.
4. Look for kitty-themed home decor at Anthropologie while wearing NARS Lip Gloss in Quito
Because surrounding yourself (and your kitty and non-kitty companions) with cat-themed home decor takes your cat lady-ness to the next level.
5. Search for more cat tees at Urban Outfitters while wearing NARS Lip Gloss in Priscilla
Because one cat t-shirt is nowhere near enough. Obviously!
6. Furr-iously read feline books at the bookstore while wearing NARS Lip Gloss in Eternal Red
Knowledge is power, yo!
7. Wear cat lady tennis shoes while wearing NARS Lip Gloss in Istria
Why settle for boring old tennies when you could wear these ASPCA flats by Vans?
The newly reformulated NARS Lip Gloss Line
- Coming April 15 to NARS Boutiques and narscosmetics.com, and NARS counters and Sephora stores May 1.
- Bound for the permanent line.
- The new formulation feels silkier, smoother and less sticky on my lips.
- The new formula does NOT taste and smell like plastic, yay!
- They last from 2-4 hours for me.
- NARS kept the doe-foot applicator but replaced the opaque tubes with clear tubes.
- While the tubes appear larger, they actually contain less product. The previous versions were $24 for a 0.28-oz tube, while these new ones are $26 for 0.18 ounces. Hrmpf!
- The new NARS Lip Gloss line features 23 shades carried over from the previous formulation, and seven completely new shades — namely Salamanca, Eternal Red, Quito, Priscilla, Sixties Fan, Istria and Tasmania.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Have a great night.