The Osbournes are in the hizz-ouse!
The online hizz-ouse, because the MAC Sharon & Kelly Osbourne collection debuted online today (Sharon’s products + Kelly’s products). Are you going to (or have you already) grabbed any of the Patentpolish Lip Pencils, Lipglasses, Lipsticks or regular Lip Pencils from this mighty mother/daughter collab?
If you have (but even if you haven’t), maybe some of these seven lip combos will give you ideas.
Hmm… What else should I try?
1. Satin Lipstick in Kelly Yum-Yum + Lipglass in Bijou
OK, this is random, but that word, “Bijou”? It’s my latest nickname for Tabs.
I’ve been calling him Bijou for days. 🙂 “Bijou! What are doing, Bijou!? Come here, Bijou! Does Bijou want to go for a walk?”
Yes, I know. You even don’t need to say it. I already know.
2. Matte Lipstick in Dodgy Girl + Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Patentpink
3. Lip Pencil in In Synch + Patent Polish Lip Pencil in Innocent
4. Lip Pencil in Cranberry + Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Ruby
5. Patentpolish Lip Pencil in French Kiss + Lipglass in Pussywillow
6. Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Patentpink + Lipglass in Bijou
7. Matte Lipstick in Riot House + Lipglass in Pussywillow
The collection arrives on North American MAC counters and at all MAC locations June 12, 2014 (available through July 10, 2014), and internationally (except China) at select MAC locations August 2014.
Hello, world? Am I the only person who gets a thrill out of buying stuff on sale at Old Navy? I mean, there are so many people out there, I can’t be the only one!
I don’t know why, but if I can get a top on sale for less than $10, I feel like I cheated the system somehow (she said, shaking her fist in defiance at the sky! “I defeated you!”).
So I picked up a couple of these snazzy Women’s Henley Tanks for just $6 each (originally $12.94). I checked the website earlier and saw them marked down there, too, for $10 and $12, which is still not bad.
And they fit great. Usually with tanks like these I have issues with the arm holes being too low and showing way too much side-boob…but these are nice and high, so nothing hangs out.
Plus, they’re really soft, and the bottom of the tank flares out a little to hide ye olde muffin top.
Yup, they’re a good basic to have in your summer wardrobe.
I hope you had a great Monday, sweets! 🙂 Talk to you soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
Look, Mom! More MAC Sharon & Kelly Osbourne collection coverage…
- Food for Thought: 7 Lip Combos With the New MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection
- The MAC Sharon & Kelly Osbourne Collection for Summer 2014: Kelly’s Lips
- The MAC Sharon & Kelly Osbourne Collection for Summer 2014: Kelly’s Eyes and Cheeks
- The MAC Sharon & Kelly Osbourne Collection for Summer 2014: Sharon’s Lips
- The MAC Sharon & Kelly Osbourne Collection for Summer 2014: Sharon’s Eyes & Cheeks