Sometimes two is better than one. (NOTE: please don’t tell Tabs I said that. He insists that one plus-size tabby is more than enough.)
While you can certainly wear either of the hella pigmented Powder Blushes from the MAC Moody Blooms collection by themselves — I mean, Bred for Beauty and Worldly Wealth look stunning on their own (just don’t forget to blend, blend, blend) — layered together they create a downright bewitching combination blush!
I like to start with a layer of shimmery golden bronze Worldly Wealth first, and followup with pink Bred for Beauty dusted directly on top. Then I buff the two together with a clean powder brush.
Worldly Wealth’s shimmer peeks through bright pink Bred for Beauty, which has a flatter finish, creating a sweet sun-kissed and complement to warm coppery eye makeup like I’m wearing here.
Just add a pinkish coral lip, and you’re good to go!
Both Bred for Beauty and Worldly Wealth arrive at MAC counters and stores June 26, and online at maccosmetics.com June 24.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
For more MAC Moody Blooms collection coverage…
- With Pen Packaging, These MAC Moody Blooms Collection Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tints Do Some Things Write
- Beatiful Together and Apart: The MAC Moody Blooms Worldly Wealth and Bred For Beauty Blushes
- These Six MAC Moody Blooms Sheen Supreme Lipsticks Gleam Like a Dream
- The MAC Moody Blooms Fluidlines in Copperthorn, Nightshade and Black Ivy Look Wicked Good
- Worldly Wealth and Bred for Beauty, The Two New Blushes in the MAC Moody Blooms Collection, Plant Plenty of Pigment on Cheeks
- I Kudzu Not (Get It?): Make Room for the Eye Shadows From the MAC Moody Blooms Collection
P.S. I hope hump day was good to ya.
What are you up to tonight? I have to do some grocery shopping because there’s absolutely no food in the house…except for a big bag of grapefruit.
After that I’m just really looking forward to watching more Game of Thrones (we just started season 4!).
Ack! It’s so hard to not get emotionally attached to the characters I like, though, but I’ve learned that it’s not that kind of show… You just never know who’s going to make it another day.
Can’t wait for more dragons and drama, LOL! Have a good night.