I do this sometimes with MAC collections (for no particular reason other than random curiosity), where I try to see if I can come up with any lip combos I really like, and here’s what I came up with today — lip combos using the Lip Pencils, Lipsticks and Lipglasses from the MAC Alluring Aquatic collection.
Do any of these catch your eye? I’m always hoping to come up with the secret sauce to my next favorite lip look. You never know what you’re gonna get until you try.
1. Pet Me Please Lipstick + Water Deities Lipglass
2. What Comes Naturally Lip Pencil + Half Red Lip Pencil + Siren Song Lipstick + Modern Lure Lipglass
3. Half Red Lip Pencil + Mystical Lipstick
4. What Comes Naturally Lip Pencil + Peachstock Lipglass
5. Half Red Lip Pencil + Enchanted One Lipstick + Seducing Sound Lipglass
6. Half Red Lip Pencil + Mystical Lipstick + Clear Water Lipglass
More MAC Alluring Aquatic collection coverage…
- Fishing for Ideas With the New MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection: 7 Lip Pencil, Lipstick and Lipglass Combinations
- A Metallic Green and Warm Smokey Brown MAC Alluring Aquatic Face of the Day
- The MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection Extra Dimension Bronzers and Blushes Are Making Waves With Me
- The MAC Alluring Aquatic Lipsticks, Lipglasses and Lip Pencils Are off the Port Bow
- The MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection Extra Dimension Eye Shadows and Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners Are off the Starboard Bow
7. What Comes Naturally Lip Pencil + Siren Song Lipstick + Clear Water Lipglass
The collection just went on sale today. It’s up on maccosmetics.com and coming to stores May 22.
Are you getting anything from the release (or have you gotten anything already?)?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,