My No. 1 rule when I shop at Sephora is to never, EVER walk around the store with a basket, because if I do, I’ll just keep dropping more and more things into it until eventually — whoops! — there goes all my fun money for the next few months.
I tell myself that I can only leave the store with what I can physically carry in my hands, but that doesn’t always work… You’d be amazed at how much stuff a short Filipino girl can carry, haha! 🙂
On my last trip I grabbed a few things — some re-stocks, some new things I’ve been wanting to try and at least one doodad (maybe two).
As always, my friend, thank you for watching.
- NARS Pure Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit ($29)
- Sephora Collection Tidy: Detangling Comb ($8)
- Tweezerman Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover ($20)
- YSL Fusion Ink Foundation in BD 50 Warm Honey ($60)
- Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream All Skin Types ($59)
- BeautyBlender Pro ($20)
- BeautyBlender Solid Cleanser ($16)
- Bumble & Bumble Don’t Blow It ($30)
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,