Ono! I can practically taste the rainbow shave ice already. Dior’s new Electric Tropics Collection has me thinking about Hawaii, and like the islands themselves, the 13-piece release for eyes, lips, cheeks and nails is a study in contrasts — as in sun-kissed skin behind bright neon nails and lip colors.
Below is the full list of products, but here are a few things currently catching my eye…
- Dior Vernis Electric Tropics Nail Duos ($26 each) – To ramp up the shine of these florescent shades, Dior mixed in an ultra-shiny top coat, and it gives nails painted with these polishes a mirror-like effect.
- Dior Addict Crystal Glosses ($27 each) — Available in four shades with different finishes and levels of opacity. Dior packed these with something they call a “polymer gel,” which gives them a volumizing, hydrating texture (oddly, they compare it to vinyl).
- Diorskin Healthy Glow Powders ($46 each) — Isn’t the woven print on these pans to die for? The shades in each compact are designed to be mixed together and applied to the face (and the cheeks!) for a healthy glow.
Dior Electric Tropics Collection for Summer 2011: Official Promotional Pics
Dior Electric Tropics Collection for Summer 2011: The Complete List of Products
- Dior Ultra-Gloss Crystal Nude in Luminescent Peach #037 (not Sephora), $27
- Dior Ultra-Gloss Crystal Nude in Sweet Peach #047, $27
- Dior Ultra-Gloss Crystal Nude in Luminescent Rose #077 (not Sephora), $27
- Dior Ultra-Gloss Crystal Nude in Sweet Rose #037, $27
- Dior Nude Healthy Glow Powder in Aurora #001, $46
- Dior Nude Healthy Glow Powder in Sunset #002, $46
- Dior Nude Healthy Glow Fluid in Rosy Nude #001 (Specialty doors), $46
- Dior Nude Healthy Glow Fluid in Honey Nude #002 (Specialty doors), $46
- Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Rosy Nude #534 (not Sephora), $58
- Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Rosy Tan #754, $58
- Dior Addict Lipstick in Fire #545, $28
- Dior Vernis Electric Tropics Nail Duo in Paradise Pink #558 (Saks & Dior.com), $26
- Dior Vernis Electric Tropics Nail Duo in Aloha #638 (not Sephora), $26
Expect to find the collection at Dior counters nationwide (except where noted above) and Dior.com this summer.
See anything you like?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Ono (pronounced OH-no) is Hawaiian for delicious.