If there’s a cure for pink lipstick and lipgloss mania I don’t want it. Other color trends come and go, but for me pink lips will always stand the test of time. Here are some of my recent pink lip obsessions.
- MAC Pro Longwear Lustre in Pink Air, $20
- Chanel Aqualumiere Formentera, $27
- Bobbi Brown Metallic in Pretty Pink, $22
- Chanel Aqualumiere Papeete, $27
- Clarins Summer Fever Sun Lip Balm in Bikini Pink, $19
- MAC Hollywood Nights, $14
- Chanel Equinoxe Glossimer, $25
- Chanel Candy Glow Aqualumiere, $25
- Clinique Bamboo Pink, $14
Happy Saturday! How’s it going today? After straightening out the living room, putting everything in its proper place and thinking about pink lipsticks for a long, long time, I’m officially ready to begin the rest of my day. Better late than never, yo!
Oh, yeah, if you’re ever in my part of California and craving reasonably priced, authentic Japanese food (never mind the giant bronze eagle statue in the dining room), I highly recommend Sushi Boat in San Rafael. I only just found the place a couple weeks ago, but it has already become one of my favorite restaurants in Marin.
I hope you’re having a great weekend.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,