McLurvely alert! The 2009 Lady Dior spring makeup collection arrives next month, and I’ve been drooling all over the pics.
Earlier today I remembered a game my BFF and I would play when we were kids. It was called What Would You Get?, and whenever one of us would get a catalogue in the mail (hello, no internets), we’d flip through the pages, picking out one thing we’d each get if we could.
Are you ready for WHAT WOULD YOU GET?
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to spend $200 in virtual makeup bucks on the Lady Dior Spring 2009 makeup collection! Let me know what you’d get in the comments.
I love the $95 cheek and lip palette, with it’s oh-so-cute quilted compact.
Choose from any of the items from the collection…
- 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Parisian Lights, $56.00
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Elegante, $56.00
- 2-Colour Eyeshadow in Nude Look, $35.00
- Crayon Eyeliner in Elegant Taupe, $26.00
- Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rita Beige, $28.00
- Rouge Dior Lipstick in Actress Chestnut, $28.00
- Dior Addict High-Shine Lipstick in New Look Beige, $26.00
- Dior Addict High-Shine Lipstick in Couture Pink, $26.00
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Trenchcoat Beige , $25.50
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Ribbon Beige, $25.50
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Clutch Pink, $25.50
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Satin Pink, $25.50
- Dior Vernis in Porcelain, $20.00
- Dior Vernis in Nude Chic, $20.00
- Lady Dior Palette in Parisienne Chic or French Chic, a complexion highlighter and a creamy tint for both cheeks and lips, $95.00
Those quints are calling my name…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,