For more fun with Chanel Rouge Coco ($30 each; avail. Feb. 25)…
Just a quick heads up for my Chanel fiends and lip lovahs! Brace those lurvely lips for Coco’s upcoming Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour line of hydrating lipsticks.
Okay, are your lips sufficiently braced?
These couple pics from the European print ad campaign show it in action on French actress/singer Vanessa Paradis, aka Johnny Depp’s baby mama.
OOH! Don’t the colors look rich?
- Based on a lipstick design dating back to 1952… The team responsible for the new line tried to create lipsticks that Coco would’ve worn herself
- Each lippie’s named after an influential period in Coco’s life, with names like Camelia (a deep rose), Mademoiselle (a soft pink) and Paris (a bright red)
- The line will feature 30 different shades across four color families: roses-pink (nine shades), reds-corals (eight shades), violets-berries (four shades) and neturals-brown (nine shades)
- Rouge Coco will replace the existing Rouge Hydrabase line
- The formula includes a compound Chanel calls “Hydratendre Complex” to sooth and soften lips
I’m counting down the days!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Yet another French beauty tidbit: Kerastase Paris is launching a new line of hair products on January 19 called Age Premium, a four-piece collection of shampoos, conditioners and treatments to address hair probs like thinning, dry scalp and uneven texture. I have some crispy-noodle white hairs (so NOT cute) buried up in my mane that are eager to give the new products a try…
Look for ‘em at salons and Kerastase.com.