Wow, I can’t believe it’s 11 already. I seriously zoned out playing with makeup this afternoon. Somehow I lost track of about three hours, LOL!
Oh, well. Not like it’s the first time that’s happened. 🙂
What are you up to tonight? No plans for me, obviously. My office is in a room upstairs, and El Hub and Tabs are watching TV downstairs, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, judging by the sound of it. I think I’ll go say hi to the boys.
I wish I had somewhere fun or fancy to go because I’d love to take this eye look out for a spin. I used the new Dior Golden Jungle Palette in Golden Browns #002.
Dior probably could have left out the sheer, nude peach gloss… It doesn’t exactly scream, “I’m worthy of a $70 palette!” especially one that could really benefit from the addition of a blush, but whatcha gonna do?
Love the little hatch over the gloss to protect it from any eyeshadow spillover. Good on ya, Dior. That’s a nice touch.
I think the rest of the palette is pretty fab. The eyeshadows are top-notch (and should be for $70). No fallout, easy to blend, and no creasing, yes!
Additional makeup worn in this look…
- MAC Concrete Eyeshadow: Brows
- Tom Ford Brown Sculptor in Espresso: Brows
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base: Lids
- Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara: Lashes
- Lâ€™OrÃ©alâ€™s New Paris Infallible Never Fail Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black: Water lines and lash lines
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Cuba and St. Moritz: Face
- Hourglass Oxygen Foundation Powder in No. 4: Forehead, nose and chin
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25 and Care Blends Essential Oils in Grapefruit + Chamomile: Under eyes
- MAC Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in Nude on Board: Back of my cheeks
- Dior Harmonie de Blush in Coral Riviera: Apples of my cheeks
- NARS Kutki Nail Polish: Nails
I also like that I can see just hint of shimmer in the shadows. They look very elegant, and definitely way too sophisticated for the sweats and tank top I’m sporting at this very moment.
Let’s see… It’s 11:23 right now. Time for an old episode of 30 Rock, I think. 🙂
Oh, random question, but do you ever watch The League? The fantasy football sitcom?
I don’t know why it occurred to me, but I just love that show, even though I don’t know anything at all about fantasy football.
There’s this character named Andre on the show who cracks me up! He’s a dorky doctor who thinks he’s Rico Suave, but he has the worst taste imaginable!
Anywho, check it out if you get a chance. Have a nice evening, and I’ll see you in a few.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,