Good morning, cuties! I spent last night cruising the web, reading my favorite gossip blogs (OMG, what heck is going on with Chris Brown?!?) and scouring beauty sites for steals and deals.
Here’s what I found…
7 Steals: Makeup and Beauty for $10 or Less
1. Stila Glaze Lip Liner Collection, $7 (originally $42!)
Girl, if you don’t snag this collection of five Stila Glaze lip liners in brown, crimson, red, lavender and plum, I surely will!
2. Benefit Her Glossiness, $9 (originally $18)
It looks like Benefit plans to discontinue the Her Glossiness lipgloss line, but for now six of the colors are still up for grabs.
3. Smashbox Sheer Lip Pencil, $10.50 (originally $14)
If you don’t like the look of heavy, thick lip pencils, give Smashbox’s Sheer Lip Pencils a go. Choose from two sale shades, Craze (brown) or Muse (pinky brown).
4. Stila Sun Highlighter, $9.20 (originally $24)
I love Stila Sun Highlighter in Shade 2. It looks natural and never, ever turns orange on my skin.
5. Sephora Ivory Pencil Case, $10 (originally $15)
Need a place to store those five Stila Glaze lip liners from the top of this list? How about this sleek pencil case? 😉
6. Too Faced Duo Eye Shadow Duos, $6.80 (originally $17)
Too Faced Shadows offer rich pigmentation and lots of shimmer. Better snag a few of these duos while we can.
7. Sephora Brand Glitter Lipstick $5 (originally $12)
Treat those lips special (after all, they’re been good to you, right?) with Sephora’s Glitter Lipsticks.
Here’s my question for you: Do you know of any good upcoming or ongoing makeup deals?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,