Happy Thanksgiving, ladies! Guess who’s back in the foggy Yea Area, aka home.
I hope you’re having a great day so far. Is there a turkey in your immediate future?
I was sitting here at my computer, daydreaming about food, when I remembered that last year I made a list of 43 makeup and beauty related things I was thankful for. It was a play on the website 43things.
I can’t believe that was a year ago… I swear — the older I get, the faster time flies!
For sure, there’s much more to life than makeup, but for now here are 43 more (makeup and beauty) things I’m thankful for, *raises glass*. 🙂
43 Things I’m Thankful For: The Makeup Edition, 2008
1. My favorite makeover of 2008.
3. Trying out this crazy pastel eye in the Shu Uemura Rebirth Spring Collection Tutorial got me thinking outside the box.
10. The MAC Fafi collection made me realize that makeup stakeouts = fun.
11. Olay Quench Mousse, aka moisturization for lazy ladies.
12. MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl: a hidden gem.
13. Bobbi Brown’s Beach Shower Gel gave me my ocean fix.
17. The Essie Neon Collection made me fall in love with yellow nails (wait… that sounds bad).
19. So long, Chewbacca legs: Say howdy to the Gilette Venus Embrace.
20. Clinique Long Glass Glosswear SPF 15 protected my pucker from the hot summer sun.
25. Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof in Noir stayed on my waterline through tears of joy at my brother’s graduation.
34. Drool-inducing palettes: Mika Shu, Cargo Vienna Palette, Clarins So Sublime, Laura Mercier Toolbox, Stila Front Cover Look No. 4, Beiges de Chanel, Lancome Couture Warms and Sonia Kashuk Blue Lagoon.
35. My easiest smokey eye, EVER.
36. Bag Balm: not just for udders anymore!
37. Poof! makes “dropping off the kids at school” (*ahem*) a more pleasurable experience.
39. Clean & Clear Soft In-Shower Facial kicked my clogged pores to the curb.
41. The bargain hunter in me loved The Cosmetics Company Store.
42. More bargain lovin’ with Aussie Opposites Attract hair products.
And holla! — Last, but not least…
43. Give the girl a hand with Miss Oops Mishap Tape!
What beauty products are you thankful for?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,