My tummy’s rumbling like crazy right now, and I should probably eat…but I can’t stop yet. No breaks until I finish swatching all 20 lipsticks in the new Bobbi Brown 1991 Lip Palette ($60).
You know how it is. Makeup comes first.
Bobbi Brown 1991 Lip Palette
- Released to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- The limited edition palette is available now at Bobbi Brown counters and also online
- Features 10 of the brown-based lipstick colors from Bobbi’s original launch way back in 1991, along with 10 bright new shades
Bobbi Brown 1991 Lip Palette: Swatches
What do ya think? Don’t those brighter colors look fun?
WOW! I can’t believe 1991 was 20 years ago. It doesn’t seem that long ago.
Well, now that I think about it, I guess a lot has happened since then…
I feel a list coming on!
20 Things I’ve done since 1991 (in no particular order)
- Graduated from high school
- Finished college with degrees in biology and English
- Jumped out of an airplane
- Started waxing my stash (thank gawd, because that mustache I had in my senior pics was not cute)
- Worked for a public utility
- Lived in San Francisco
- Ran a half-marathon (never again!)
- Got my heart broken
- Fell in love
- Took hip-hop, jazz and ballet lessons
- Battled depression
- Started a blog
- Traveled to some interesting places like Hawaii, New York City, Florida, the Philippines, Canada, Mexico, France, England, Italy, Germany, Spain and Portugal
- Lived with two wonderful dogs
- Picked up photography as a hobby
- Married my soul mate
- Wrote A LOT
- Was adopted by a husky tabby
- Learned how to surf
- Learned to love myself
How about you? What are some things that have happened to you in the years since 1991?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,