I say WOWZA when it comes to brows!
On second thought, maybe I say BROW-ZA. Wowza to brow-za…
Yeah, I don’t know what I’m saying. What I’m trying to say, though, apparently very non-eloquently, is that I freaking love eyebrows.
Perhaps a little too much. I love how the smallest tweak to your brows can switch up your entire makeup look, boom — just like that.
No, seriously, we could talk about brows from now till tomorrow morning.
Thankfully, however, this video is not an eight-hour-long monologue of me waxing philosophic about brows (although if you wanted that…). It’s an ode to five brow products I absolutely adore, so kick back, relax, and give your brows a moment to enjoy this episode of The Fab 5: Best Brow Products.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown/Brunette, $21
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, $22
- Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch-Up, $24
- MAC Eye Shadow in Brun, $16
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencils, $16 each
As always, thank you again for watching!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,