Be cool, honey bunny. Be cool!
Try to contain your excitement (“try” being the key word here), Pulp Fiction fans, when you check out the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction collection.
The fall launch commemorates the 20-year anniversary of the movie that gave us phrases like, “Bring out the gimp,” and the products are all designed around one of the flick’s iconic characters, Mrs. Mia Wallace (played by the gorgeous Uma Thurman).
“I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good.”
– Mrs. Mia Wallace
Here’s a quick look at the five-piece collection, which is coming July 16 to Urban Decay counters at Sephora, Ulta and select Macy’s stores, and online to sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
- Pulp Fiction Palette, an eye palette with five shades of Eyeshadow (three new, two repromotes), including Righteous (a matte light cream), Tyranny (a matte warm brown), Vengeance (a satiny matte deep taupe-brown), Furious (a satiny white) and Anger (a satiny black with a slight sparkle). Limited edition, $34.
- Revolution Lipstick in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep blood red lipstick. Limited edition, $22.
- 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a blood red pencil that matches the lipstick. Limited edition, $20.
- Nail Color in Mrs. Mia Wallace, a deep red with a slight shimmer. Limited edition, $15.
- Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner, a black with black and silver sparkle. Limited edition, $19.