Whoa, boy. I am a sleep-sheepy today…but that wasn’t going to stop me from playing naked.
I mean playing with naked — Urban Decay Naked3.
Just a few shots of the look I’m wearing. I think it’s a little more wearable and daytime-friendly than the look I did on Monday.
I think it went well.
Quick breakdown of what I used!
On my eyes I’m wearing…
- The Urban Decay Naked3 Palette (shimmery rose gold Liar on my lids and glittery blackened rose Blackheart in the outer corners)
- The Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck, the matte brown shade, in the crease)
- The Urban Decay Naked2 Palette(Foxy, the matte beige shade, on the brown bone)
- UD’s new 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Blackheart, glittery blackened rose from the new Blackheart and Darkside liner duo (along my lower lash lines)
- UD’s new 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, a true black from the new Perversion and Pistol duo (water lines)
- UD’s new 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Venus a shimmery beige from the Venus and Crave duo (worn as a base all over my lids under the other products)
- Clarins Be Long Mascara (my lashes)
- MAC Brun Eye Shadow (brows)
On my cheeks and lips that’s…
- Tarte’s Off the Cuff Blush Palette (the apples of my cheeks)
- MAC Give Me Sun Bronzer (below my cheekbones)
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked