Connor Claire, my darling, if you’re reading this…well, it means that you’re a genius baby who can read at 13 months, and your baby brain may or may not be busy hatching various and sundry plots to rule the world.
If it’s the former, as a courtesy to the woman who endured 37 hours of labor to bring you into this world, please leave mommy out of your nefarious plots. Also, please feel free to take note of the items in this week’s Lust List, and pass them along to daddy in case he needs Mother’s Day gift ideas.
- Jardiniere Infuser Water Bottle ($34) — How pretty is this?! It’s a glass water bottle with a detachable, reusable infuser for steeping tea or flavoring H2O with fresh fruit, herbs or whatever.
I 💗 it.
- Pet Study Trinket Dishes in Sleeping Cat and Sitting Cat ($12 each) — I’m pretty sure El Hub will find a way to accidentally break these adorable kitty trinket trays (like a bull 🐂 in a china shop), but until the day of their demise, I’d want to store rings and earrings in them.
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Beauty Glow ($75) — This palette seems like a great way to get to know Charlotte Tilbury, yes?
- Byredo Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum ($230) — I’ve been a Gypsy Water girl for a few years now, but when I ran across Mojave Ghost while shopping at Space NK last weekend, I doused myself in half a bottle (no joke) because it smelled THAT GOOD.
The official fragrance notes are ambrette (top note); magnolia, sandalwood and violet (middle notes); and cedar wood, chantilly musk and crisp amber (bottom notes). Unofficial notes include great hair days, coming in first, and the freedom to do whatever you want to do whenever you want to do it. 🙂
- BoseQuiet Comfort 35 Wireless Headphones ($350) — At the dentist’s office a couple weeks ago, I tried on my first pair of Bose Noise Canceling Headphones, and now I’m 100% sure that they’re the cure for long, uncomfortable work trips.
Sure are expensive, though…
- Misa Jewelry Water Lily Earrings ($750) and Misa Jewlery Branch Ear Crawlers with Diamonds ($1,125) — And because we’re daydreaming here, so nothing is off limits, I would also LOVE some sparkly things from Misa Jewelry.
How ’bout you? Whatchu got on your lust list?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,