Right now, the only thing that sounds better to me than biscuits, mashed potatoes and buttered corn (I love KFC’s sides!) and my booty on the couch is the NARS Final Cut collection.
Key words: pink, blushes, lip pencils and illuminators. And pink.
Grabby hands! I haz them.
In Final Cut, a limited edition release coming arriving next month, NARS re-imagines pink lips and cheeks with modern femininity. Like @ss-kicker boots worn below a frilly lace dress, the colors are edgy and fierce.
The collection includes four Blushes, four Satin Lip Pencils (my favorite formula in the NARS lip product line) and one shimmery liquid Illuminator. And yes, pink.
Lots and lots of pink.
The nine-piece NARS Final Cut collection…
- Sex Fantasy Blush: a pale lavender pink ($29)
- New Attitude Blush: a cherry blossom pink ($29)
- Final Cut Blush: a peachy coral ($29)
- Love Blush: a tea rose ($29)
- Adelaide Illuminator: a shimmering lavender pink ($30)
- Stourhead Satin Lip Pencil: a pale lavender pink ($25)
- Villa Lante Satin Lip Pencil: a cherry blossom pink($25)
- Torres del Paine Satin Lip Pencil: a peachy coral ($25)
- Descanso Satin Lip Pencil: a tea rose ($25)
Each of the blushes has a matching lip pencil, with the idea being that you can wear matching sets of coordinating colors together — a lip pencil with its matching blush. Or, of course, you can mix things up and wear any of the colors together. The liquid highlighter goes with everything.
Here are pics and impressions on eight of the nine pieces (I’ll post my thoughts on the fourth blush, Final Cut, soon). In a word: beautiful. In two words: absolutely beautiful. And four more words for good luck: super wearable, super flattering.