Seriously, sparkly cream eyeshadows are my go-to shadows most mornings (if I’m wearing eyeshadow at all), and I LOVE this cushiony cream-to-powder formula. I am 100% completely onboard with these creamy new MAC Soft Serve Shadows. There are 11 of them in the new Soft Serve collection with lots of pretty shimmer!
I think you’ll love these if you also like the Dior Fusion Mono or Chanel Illusion D’Ombre cream eyeshadows because the formulas are very similar. I like applying them with my fingers because they’re easy to build up and blend, but once they set, they stay put.
Basically, these are my dream eyeshadows.
The 11 shades
- Bounce Around (Light, cool taupey silver)
- Cushy Life (Light warm golden beige)
- Best Make Up (Light golden highlighter)
- Plead Gilty (Vibrant sparkling gold)
- Quite Yummy! (Light pink)
- So So Saucy (Mid-tone peach)
- Put Me to Shame (Mid-tone dirty taupe)
- Softened Up (Mid-tone warm brown)
- Girls, Girls! (Soft pastel purple)
- Big Bad Blue (Soft pastel blue)
- Jealous Girl (Mint green)