5 Things You Should Know About MAC Upward Lash Mascara ($22)
- You might feel compelled to say, “ONWARD AND UPWARD!” to your lashes every time you open the tube — and yes, it is perfectly normal to talk to your lashes (well…).
- The compact brush might remind you of other compact things, like kittens! You may even start to think, “Hey! I should get another kitten or two, or 12.”
- The glossy black finish makes my lashes look exactly like the fur of this black cat in my neighborhood that I’ve been trying to befriend for, like, ages. Bribing the neighborhood cats with treats usually works, but this cat is wise to my tricks.
Oh, well. Sooner or later, I’ll wear her down.
- Your (and by “your” I mean “my”) current MAC mascara love, Extended Play Gigablack Lash, will start to wonder if your three-year love affair is over because you haven’t reached for it in days.
Reassure it by stroking it gently. Try not to look like a pervert.
- Friends may mistake your tube of Upward Lash for an XXL tube of MAC Lipstick, because doesn’t it look like one?!
OMG! Can you imagine?
Anyway, feel free to toy with their emotions by saying, “Yes, it’s a giant tube of MAC Lady Danger.”