** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, MICHELLE!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
This place needs a Sephora. That would totally take the Kaiser SF hospital to the next level. Picture it: Sephoras inside the maternity ward — mini Sephoras, like the small ones inside JCPenney stores, but, like, a Sephora in the maternity ward at the hospital.
I think I’m on to something. 🙂
Good morning, beautiful! I just woke up from a rollicking four hours of sleep, which sounds lame, but in this brave new world of being Connor’s mom, four hours is awesome.
I should be going home today, and I’m really excited about it. Introducing Connor and Tabs will be like a meeting of world superpowers. I just hope the two of them can reach a détente.
It’s Saturday, right? I’m pretty sure it’s Saturday… I’m starting to lose track of the days, but assuming it’s Saturday, let’s get on with the giveaway. I hope your weekend is filled with delicious brunch goodies, lots of hugs, a cat or two and good coffee. Talk to you soon, my friend.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Were you born with hair or without?
- What’s the best makeup brush cleanser?
- Would you rather wear earrings, a necklace or a bracelet?
- What’s the last beauty product you enthusiastically recommended to someone?
- How many piercings do you have?
- What’s the last piece of makeup you bought?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, March 7, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,