** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, LAURA!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
Rise and shine, morning glory. Happy caturday!
So much on my mind right now because it’s been a BIG week, but let’s get the important things out of the way first. Are you ready? Let’s start with this: bunnies. And almost tailless cats.
Yes, I’m referring to my part-time petsitting duties, but no, I haven’t taken any pictures yet, even though I really want to, because I haven’t gotten permission from my friends to share them online.
BUT I REALLY WANT TO. LOL!
First, there’s Malu, an orange and white love muffin with big, bright brown eyes and half a tail. She likes eating, flashing her tum on the floor and taking longs walks around the dining room.
And then there’s Zee-Zee, a rambunctious white bunny with black pointed ears who enjoys cat-watching from the comfort of her extra-large cage and snacking on fresh veggies (last night she had kale).
Both of them are painfully adorbs.
In other news…Monte Rio Beach on the Russian River. I don’t think we’ll be going kayaking there today because it’s actually almost cold. A foggy weather front came in, and it’s not ideal kayaking weather, so that throws a wrench into our plans.
We’ll see though… If it warms up at all we’ll go.
This week flew by for me so fast that it feels almost like I didn’t participate! — like this week literally skipped right by. I dunno, it’s weird. But I feel like I’ve been MIA for a while, even though I’ve been right here. Weird.
I hope you had a good week and that somebody politely held a door open for you. Have a kick-@ss pre-4th of July weekend. Talk to you soon, my friend. The giveaway starts in 3-2-1…
- One (1) MAC eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Do you notice your skin gets better or worse after certain foods?
- When was the last time you had a good foot massage?
- Do you ever meditate?
- What’s a good name for a great eyeshadow?
- Have you ever fallen asleep in a lecture or meeting?
- What’s one of your favorite parts of doing your makeup?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, June 29, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,