** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, JENNIFER!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
Good morning, glory! I hope you slept well. I woke up a little earlier than usual today, and it feels a bit like Christmas morning, because I’m going to Sephora to take one of their free makeup classes. For fun. This one’s called Daytime Smoky Eyes (I noticed that they also have a Correct and Conceal class, which I might take later if I like this one), and when I talked to the girl yesterday to reserve my seat, she said, “You can bring coffee if you want to,” to which I said, “Hallelujah!”
Although mine will be decaf, but still…I’ll pretend it’s real coffee.
So I’m off! Have a great day today, and good luck in the giveaway. I’ll talk to you soon.
- One (1) MAC eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Is your pet very vocal?
- What’s your favorite poem?
- What’s the first mac product you ever used?
- Are you more of a visual learner or an auditory learner?
- Something surprising you keep in your car?
- Short and sweet or verbose and detailed?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, August 24, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,