Right now I’m being assaulted by your nephew tabby — assaulted with kitty love. I’m sitting in an awkward position on the couch that is not conducive to tabby lap-sitting. He’s kind of draped over my left hip, making do with what’s available to him. In his eyes, he’s probably claiming what is his, because everything clearly exists for the happiness of the tabby.
So my new favorite thing to do on weekend mornings is drink chai tea. I use the pre-made mix by Big Train, and it’s SO GOOD. I like to have it while watching Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo, which they seem to have changed. It’s no longer ordinary millionaire Joes looking for love. Now it’s like Chilli from TLC looking for love. She’s a bonafide celebrity in my book, but some of them are more “celebrities,” as in celebrities in “air quotes.”
Spencer and Heidi were on there to set up Spencer’s sister, Stephanie.
I hate that I know this…
I do have to say that Stephanie Pratt did a good job on the group date, though.
This is so dumb… Why am I talking about this?
Anywho! Trying something a little different with the weekly giveaway today. I’m trying to keep it simple, ’cause in these complicated times, simplicity is always a welcome thing. To enter, check the full details down below, but in a nutshell, just leave a comment.
Good luck, and have a great Oscar weekend. Talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Of all the different styles of smoky eyes, what’s your current personal fave?
- Would you wear a color-blocked liner look like this one here.
- What’s your favorite picture/painting on your walls?
- Do you have any birthmarks or moles?
- Somewhere you’re trying to travel this year?
- Is there something important on your mind?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, February 23, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,