A full breakdown of yesterday’s Aerin Beauty Casis Gloss review from start to finish
Thanks for the great feedback on yesterday’s Aerin Beauty Casis Gloss review, my friend.
There were quite a few requests in the comments for a full breakdown of the look, so here it is!
I always enjoy switching things up, so for this look, I used products I already had in my makeup bag, but in a slightly different way.
The tweaks? I wore a full-coverage foundation all over my face (not just on my chin, which is what I usually do), used two face primers (a trick I recently learned from a Sephora artist) and added some highlighting and contouring.
Before we jump in, let me just say how this was kind of a long process. There was a lot of layering, blending and buffing from start to finish. Wish I could say that I whipped this out in five minutes, but it took more like 45, LOL!
Not the quickest makeup look around, I know. If I were running to TJ’s to buy Buttermilk Pancake Mix, I probably wouldn’t go there, but for pics or maybe a party, I’d do it again, assuming I had time.
Okay, here we go — all of the makeup products in order, from start to finish.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (face)
- SK-II Skin Signature Eye Cream (lids and under-eye area)
- MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Face Primer (forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and around my mouth)
- BECCA Rejuvenating Primer (forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and around my mouth)
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (lids)