Sometimes on Sunday nights I gather up a bunch of perfume bottles based on color, set them all on my bathroom shelf, and then I wear a different one each day of the week.
This week was all about blue…
- Cartier Declaration L’Eau Eau de Toilette: Technically, it’s a men’s fragrance, but I dig it, so why the heck not? Spicy woods, cedar accords, pink peppercorn and grapefruit. $93.
- Clean Fresh Laundry: When I can’t be bothered to take a real shower (it happens), I like crisp, fresh scents like this. Brazilian orange, Mexican lime, fresh mown (mowed?) grass, cyclamen, rose otto, night blooming white jasmine petals, heliotrope and musk. $38.
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino Eau de Toilette: This was a limited edition Light Blue flanker from 2012 that I like to wear in the summer. Citrus accord, pink pepper, geranium, amber and patchouli. $50.
- Dolce & Gabba Le Bateleur No 1: A limited edition unisex fragrance from 2009′s D&G Anthology that I “borrowed” (permanently, also known as “stole”) from El Hub. Unfortunately, it’s hard to find now. Notes of juniper berries, cardamom, birch, water, coriander, olivanum (frankincense), cedar and vetiver. $69.
- MAC Turquatic: An oldie but a goody! The bottle shown here is the old-school version. It has flashier packaging now (I prefer this older style, though). Anemone (say that five times fast, LOL!), lotus, orris and cedar. $30.
- L’Occitane Mer & Mistral: Another refreshing aquatic scent. This one works for gals and guys. Pine, cypress and rosemary. $75.
- Issey Miyake L’Eau D’Issey Summer: This one is a little sweet for my taste, but I wear it because I love the beachy bottle (um, is that cray?). Lychee, vanilla, lotus, cyclamen, freesia, carnation, white lily, amberseed and musk. $74.