New from MAC for spring 2014: A Fantasy of Flowers
So, PR pics aren’t usually my thing (I’ll take my Canon and a pile of products any day, son!), but with these two new collections from MAC, I had to share.
MAC A Fantasy of Flowers
My inner (wannabe) botanist is super stoked about A Fantasy of Flowers. Its 34 pieces of prettiness arrive online January 30 and at counters February 6 in North America (international babes, it hits your shores in March at all locations except Japan).
The release looks like a veritable botanical garden of gorgeous Mineralize Eye Shadows, Blushes, Skinfinishes, and floral-themed Lipsticks, Cremehsheens and Nail Lacquers, too.
And the blooming doesn’t stop there. The release also features three brushes and a pair of mascaras…but really, you know I’m drooling over the pretty, pretty colors, LOL!
Lipsticks from the left: Fleur D’Coral, Naked Bud, Dreaming Dahlia, Rose Lily, Snapdragon and Heavenly Hybrid
We’ll see six petal-perfect Lipsticks in MAC’s Lustre finish, namely pale creamy peach Fleur d’Coral, neutral sheer nude Naked Bud, sheer reddish-coral Dreaming Dahlia, sheer pastel pink Rose Lily, mid-tone blueish pink Snapdragon and mid-tone berry Heavenly Hybrid ($15 each US, $18 CDN).
Cremesheen Glasses from the left: Nectarsweet, Flare for Fantasy, Pagoda, Playful Petal, Star Quality and Galaxy Rose
And for a finish that shines like morning dew, take a gander at the six gleaming Cremsheens ($20 each US, $23 CDN). Choose from soft pinkish-peach Nectarsweet, mid-tone pinkish beige Flare for Fantasy, frosted cool pink Pagoda, electric magenta Playful Petal, bright orange-coral Star Quality and mid-tone violet pink Galaxy Rose.
But what about eyes and cheeks?
Well, how ’bout a bouquet of shimmer with a bevy of Mineralize Skinfinishes, Pigments and Fluidlines…
Mineralize Eye Shadow ($21 each US, $25 CDN)
- In the Meadow, an icy shimmering white, dirty olive green, golden mint green and pale yellow (frost)
- Pink Sensibilities, a pinkish brown, chocolate brown, yellow pink and icy blue pink (frost)
- Golden Hours, a copper bronze, golden brown, soft golden peach and pale yellow gold (frost)
- Great Beyond, a deep blue violet, dusky plum, icy white lilac and soft mauve violet (frost)
Pigments ($21 each US, $25 CDN)
- Lily White, a pale buttery yellow shimmer
- Chartreuse Bouquet, a shimmering acid green
- Violet, a vivid bright violet purple
- Pink Pearl, a shimmery lavender-pink
Fluidlines ($16 each US, $19 CDN)
- Sassy Moss, a vivid green
- Phlox Garden, q vivid violet
Haute & Naughty Lash in Black ($21 each US, $25 CDN)
- Mineralize Skinfinishes ($30 each US, $35 CDN)
- Perfect Topping, a pale pearlized pink
- Stereo Rose, a copper bronze
Mineralize Blushes ($25 each US, $29.50 CDN)
- Azalea in the Afternoon, a mid-tone cool pink
- Petal Power, a coral pink with gold shimmer
Golden Hours (left) and Great Beyond (right)