To enter, just upload a pic of yourself “Living life vividly!”
What could you do with a $500 Visa gift card?
How about a A $500 Visa gift card and an assortment of Buxom cosmetics?
Enter the Makeup and Beauty Blog Buxom Photo contest today, and you could be the lucky person asking yourself that very question, “What could I do with a $500 Visa gift card and an assortment of Buxom cosmetics?”
It’s easy to enter (details down below), and you probably already have a perfect picture of yourself that you could use. Something from a happy time.
Your pic doesn’t have to be makeup or beauty related, either, although it could (perhaps flaunting a bright mani, or smiling in a face of the day). It just has to portray you “living life vividly,” like how I’m jumping for joy in the pic above (see a few more examples here.
Yeah…you also don’t have to be jumping in your entry (I just like to jump!)
Here’s how to enter
- Visit www.flickr.com and upload a photo that displays you “living life vividly,” as well as a short caption (200 characters or less) that explains the photo.
- Mark the photo as “public” (so I’m able to view it).
- Tag it with the following tag:
- Simply post a link to your Flickr photo in a comment at the bottom of yesterday’s post (or on one of the next two upcoming posts in this series). NOTE: Enter on yesterday’s post, and not on this one here.
How will the winner be picked?
Tabs and I will choose the winner based on the following criteria…
- Creativity/originality (33%)
- The overall quality of your submission (33%)
- How well it displays you “living life vividly” (34%)
What’s the prize?
A $500 Visa® gift card and an assortment of Buxom® cosmetics, including two (2) Buxom Color Choreography eye shadow palettes, one (1) Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish, and one (1) Buxom Lash (volumizing mascara).
Approximate retail value: $609!
What about the small print?
- The contest is open to adults 18+ in the US only (sorry, international babes!)
- The last date to enter is June 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
- Up to 3 entries per person (yup, you read that correctly: 3 entries per person)
Click here for the official rules, terms and conditions.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. So far, I don’t think anyone has actually entered, so if you do the math, that means your odds of winning are currently VERY good, haha!