I received a few requests to see a tutorial after a look last week with pink cheeks and bronze, gold and purple eyes, so here it is!
I keep this one in my back pocket for date nights and parties because it’s a little bit dressy, but not full-on formal. Could be a nice look to wear to a work holiday party.
Last week I used a couple of limited edition products from BECCA that are out of circulation now (the Halcyon Days Palette and Cabrera Liner Duo), so this time around, to make things a little easier to duplicate, I replaced those pieces with similar colors from MAC’s permanent line (the other BECCA products here are still available).
- A shimmery golden bronze cream shadow like BECCA Eye Tint in Gilt
- A satiny golden brown eyeshadow like MAC Soba
- A shimmery, warm peachy gold like MAC Woodwinked
- A dark plum liner like MAC Prunella
- A reddish golden bronze liner like MAC Teddy and http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/mac-unsung-hero-powersurge-eye-kohl/MAC Powersurge layered together
- A shimmery golden purple eyeshadow like BECCA Marcella (from the Balearic Love Palette)
- A pink cream blush like BECCA Lychee Beach Tint
- A peach and pink powder blush like BECCA Damselfly and Flowerchild
- A pinky nude lip liner like MAC Sublime Culture
- A pinky nude gloss like Illamasqua Intimacy
Step by step
- Start by patting the shimmery bronze eyeshadow all over your lids.
- Next, sweep your satiny golden brown eyeshadow directly on top of the bronze eyeshadow you just used.
- Then, pat a warm peachy gold from your lashes down into the crease.
- Line your upper water line and upper lash line with your plum liner, and then smudge out the edges with your golden purple eyeshadow.
- Line your lower lash and water lines with your reddish golden bronze liner.
- Fill in your brows, and apply mascara.
- Now, blend the pink blush on your cheeks, and layer the peach and pink powder blushes on top.
- Lastly, line and fill in your lips with your pinky nude liner topped with a layer of nude gloss.