- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde (I use this light cool shade for a softer effect)
- Benefit They’re Real mascara
- Sephora Bright Future Gel-serum Concealer
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation in Bora Bora / Tiare 012
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Voyage palette
Since I wanted a sheer and hydrated look, I decided to try out the Body Shop’s new Fresh Nude foundation. With a medium semi-matte finish, it gives a LITTLE glow with none of that awkward greasy 5 p.m. face.
It starts out sticky, but it lasts well for around six or seven hours on my oily-combo face. If you have normal to dry skin, you may really like this option!