It’s that time again, girls. Another Friday means another week for the history books, le sigh!
I don’t know what kind of mood you’re in today, but I’m NOT in the mood for stress. I feel like I need a casual Friday, something fluffy and light.
You might have a busy day ahead of you — life doesn’t seem to care when we say we need a break — but I hope these 21 drugstore beauty tips help you keep your morning light. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like…
- How to Wear Bright Eyeshadow (Drugstore or Not): This article refers to spring trends, but I think bright shadows are perennial and can be worn any time of year. Don’t miss the section at the bottom about getting the most out of drugstore eyeshadows.
- DIY Home Remedies and Beauty Treatments: We’ve all seen other articles or blog posts with lists of home beauty treatments, but this one’s more extensive than most. Some of the suggestions here are drugstore, but others may require a trip to your local grocer.
- Luxury on the Cheap: Quality Beauty Products at Drugstore Prices: This article with slides provides a fairly comprehensive list of suggestions for beauty products (hair, face and body) currently available at most drugstores nationwide.
- DulceCandy87’s Fav. Drugstore Makeup and Beauty Tips: Dulce’s quite a character. She has an entire series of makeup and beauty videos on YouTube. This one’s sure to save you some dough.
- Bodycology Lotions: Find out how these over-the-counter creams compare to bigger name brands.
- Protect Your Skin From the Cold With Vaseline: It’s hella greasy, yes, but women have been using it as part of their beauty regimen for decades. Read on to see how Vaseline can help.
- Six Minute Style’s Drugstore Beauty Finds and Makeup Recommendations: Susan Doherty shares some of her top drugstore beauty recommendations.
- Yet Even More Drugstore Makeup Recommendations: More than just a list of products (although it has one of those, too), this post points out some more general things to keep in mind when shopping for beauty products at the drugstore.
- 20 Ways to Look Great Without Burning a Hole Through your Pocket: This list’s a quick read, but it mentions a couple suggestions I hadn’t seen before, like how it’s possible to reduce sallowness with lilac.
- Penny Pinching Beauty Tips: Okay… I just love how dated this site looks and sounds, LOL! Takes me all the way back to 1994, but the tips aren’t half bad at all.
- How to Buy Products From Your Local Drugstore: Just an overview of things to be aware of (regarding samples, testers, etc.) when shopping for beauty products at the drugstore.
- Aussie Moist Leave-In: Take a look if your locks are thirsty.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: While it does contain salicylic acid, the author of this post says the product doesn’t smell like it does.
- Beauty Girl Musings’ Favorite Drugstore Makeup Buys: Another list of personal favorites, these from Monique at Beauty Girl Musings blog.
- Maybelline Mineral Power: This blogger grades the products in one popular line of drugstore makeup. Keep an eye out for the ones that get an A.
- Rimmel’s New Sexy Curves Mascara: I’m *really* falling for the writing on The Daily Beauty Break. 🙂
- Suave Professionals Sleek: Find out if this Suave playuh delivers everything you need in a pro product.
- Get Dewy Skin on the Cheap: Become your own skin care specialist with these budget home tips, and get radiant skin for next to nothing.
- [One of] The Cheapest Home Facials: You may already have everything you need at home to do this facial.
- Looking Good for Less (More DIY Beauty Tips): This post boasts a few more DIY beauty tips (banana mashed up with almond oil to treat dry hair) so that you can look your best no matter what your budget.
- The Budget Fashionista: Budget Beauty Tips From Our Readers (circa 2005): This post has been around for YEARS, but the very fact that it has makes some of the suggestions kinda cool.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,