Here’s a little followup to last week’s 21 Ways to Store Your Makeup. Why? Because a girl’s gotta have options.
- The Brush Guard: I thought this was a pretty original way to store brushes — using mesh tube sleeves to protect the bristles from getting bent out of shape. It just makes sense!
- The Aluminum Cosmetics Train Case: Like luggage for your cherished beauty goods, you can load this baby up to make travel THAT much more convenient.
- DIY Makeup Organization and Storage: Save a few dollars by making your own makeup storage at home with this well done instructional video.
- How to Store Your Makeup Hygienically: Some things to keep in mind if you’ve been passin’ your lipgloss around to your girlfriends…
- The Dotty Folding Cosmetic Organizer: There is a bag for every purpose, and this cute bag’s purpose is clear — bargain beauty on the go!
- Tackling Makeup Storage: This little lady has some awesome ideas for storing beauty supplies in — no kidding — a fishing tackle box! No, seriously.
- Makeup Storage and Organization on a Budget: This video gives some great ideas for affordable organizational accessories readily available at craft stores or Wal-mart.
- Easy Makeup Organizer Using Office Supplies: Now you know what to do with all those office supplies you borrowed from work, LOL! Those plastic organizers designed for paper clips and Post-Its work great for makeup, too.
- Fun Cosmetic Organizer Craft Ideas: Roll up your sleeves and get creative. Have fun organizing your makeup collection, and express yourself creatively at the same time.
- Imitation Department Store Makeup Storage: Take a page out of Macy’s book, and copy the design of department store makeup displays for home.
- How to Make a Vanity Cosmetic Organizer: Hey, Martha Stewart! Here’s a fantastic idea for a DIY decorative makeup case.
- Looking at the Basics Cosmetics Organizer: Want to try before you buy? Check out this review of the Basics Cosmetic Organizer.
- How to Store Makeup: Yet more help for the hard-core beauty addict whose makeup has taken over her space.
- Simplifying Your Vacation Makeup Bag: One word: streamline. Less can be more when it comes to travel makeup and airlines charging $15 for each checked bag. Squeeze everything into one suitcase with some of these space-saving storage ideas.
- Choosing a Cosmetics Case: This article covers the when, where, why and how of choosing the right cosmetics case for your army of beauty supplies.
- Makeup Brush Cleaning, Care and Storage: With the help of this guide, you’ll know how to properly store and clean your makeup brushes, extending their life (which means getting more bang for your buck).
- More Makeup Storage Tips: Just a roundup of some great tips to care for and store your makeup.
- Even MORE Makeup Storage Tips: This link gives loads of ideas for ways to store your makeup.
- Get Serious About Storing Your Makeup: It’s a serious subject, after all (not really), but with the help of these ideas, you can save time when it comes to putting on your makeup.
- Makeup Storage for Your MAC Collection: Obviously, these ideas would work for more than just MAC Cosmetics. Take a peek at this video for help organizing your shrine to the makeup gods!
- Makeup Storage Drawers: This post features great ideas, like the 6-drawer cabinet box, to keep all your little beauty bits safe and secure.
So last night’s SF ghost tour was a lot of fun. I learned all about SF’s checkered preternatural past, including one friendly ghost, once the headmistress of a girl’s school circa 1900 (now a beautifully restored hotel), who sometimes tucks the hotel’s guests in to sleep.
I’ll post pictures soon. Hope you’re having a nice Sunday morning.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,