One of my favorite things about makeup is that there’s always room to step up your game. I love to imagine all the tips and tricks that I’ve yet to learn.
I’m always looking to get better at doing smokey eyes. I’ve come across hundreds of smokey eye tutorials, and I think these 10 are some of the most helpful ones. I hope you find them useful, too!
1. A smokey eye video tutorial with MAC Pro makeup artist Chantel Miller
2. A black smokey eye by Christine of Temptalia.com
3. A video how-to showing ways to use Stila’s Talking Palette
4. Get a high fashion look with this smokey eye by MissChievous of Specktra.net
5. A smokey eye video tutorial starring Kim Kardashian (and her awesome makeup artist)
6. A purple smokey eye video tutorial courtesy of makeupgeek.com
7. A Smashbox smokey eye video tutorial
8. A smokey look by Vanessa of NessasaryMakeup
9. Sandy Gold’s 2-minute smokey eye video tutorial
10. Sephora video how-to: smokey eyes for a variety of skin tones
And early this year when MAC Fafi came out I attempted this brief tutorial for a black and gold smokey eye… I’ve been thinking about doing a new one for a different smokey look.
I dig video tutorials, but I also like written ones that I can print out and refer to later.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Do you feel like you do a good smokey eye? What are your favorite tips?