Advertise on Makeup and Beauty Blog
Interested in advertising directly on Makeup and Beauty Blog? Want to get your product or service directly in front of your target audience and a million or more eyeballs per month? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
I work with advertising networks for programmatic buys and banner ads — primarily Sovrn, Federated Media and OpenX, which together are my advertising partners. Reach out to them and ask about advertising on Makeup and Beauty Blog.
I handle tailor-made sponsored projects myself, and here are a few recent campaigns I’ve worked on…
- 4 Steps to Clearer Skin With the Neutrogena #LetsSolveIt Campaign (SPONSORED)
- A Conversation About Brows (Plus at-Home Brow Maintenance Tips) #Beauty360atCVS [SPONSORED]
- If You’re Over 30, It Might Be Time to Get to Know Living Proof Timeless [SPONSORED]
- What an Amazing Moment… I Remember It Like It Was Yesterday #sponsored
- Graduation Day Done Right: Hair, Makeup and Nail Tips for a Long-Lasting, Camera Ready Look to Take You From the Ceremony, to Your Post-Grad Family Fetes, to the Big Festivities at Night #sponsored
- My Mom, My Angel: Finding the Perfect Mother’s Day Card #sponsored
- Purple Smoky Holiday Makeup Tutorial With Boots No7 [SPONSORED] #MyBestSkin
I also cover makeup and beauty product reviews, so if you have a fab product you’d like to see reviewed on Makeup and Beauty Blog, or if you’re hosting a beauty-related event in the San Francisco Bay Area, please reach out.
What kind of girl reads Makeup and Beauty Blog?
She’s a sassy, smart woman aged 18-45 with a passion for makeup and beauty. What are you waiting for? 🙂 Get that product out there right meow!
Talk to you soon!