Do you hear that? Um, I think it’s coming from my hair!
Marge came over today to help me brainstorm Halloween costumes and dish about the World Series (we both think the Giants will win in 6).
I’m still not sure what I’m going to do/wear to the Monster Bash tomorrow night, but if worse comes to worst, I could always wear some go-go boots with a mini-skirt and build a big Marge-inspired beehive.
What do ya think? This was my first one ever, and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
Hair’s how to get this obnoxiously high hairdo (mine measured 8 inches from my crown to the tip of the hive, yikes!) in four easy steps.
What you’ll need:
- A lightweight volumizing mousse like Got2B Fat-Tastic Hair Thickening Plumping Mousse
- A hairdryer, the lighter the better, because you may be holding it for a while (I like the T3 Featherweight and Rusk W8LESS)
- A comb or brush
- A maximum hold hair spray like Big Sexy Hair Spritz & Stay
- A stocking, preferably one the same color as your hair
- Something to fill the stocking with, like fabric batting, packing peanuts or air-filled packing cushions
- HELLA bobby pins
Countdown to big hair in 3…2…1!
[Read more…] about Oh, Beehive! A 4-Step Halloween Hair How-To