A new pair of running shoes! I wonder how far we’ll go together…
- It’s Girl Scout Cookie season! Do you have a favorite kind?
- One thing you absolutely must finish today?
- What’s one lesson you wish you’d learned earlier in life?
- If you were given the choice to see five years into your future, would you take it?
- Is there anything you wish you spent less time doing?
- What’s one of your makeup mottos?
- List three makeup brushes you couldn’t/wouldn’t want to live without:
- Someday I’m going to…
- Weekly goals:
I’m all smiles today. 🙂 I feel like last weekend did wonders for me. I was able to catch up on some sleep and watch a few hours of brainless TV, which always improves my point of view.
I could eat an entire box of those Lemon Coolers, which I guess are called Savannah Smiles now, in a single sitting. Yesterday I purchased two boxes from the scouts on my street and can’t wait to devour them after dinner tonight!
I put off cleaning my office all weekend long, again, which is unfortunate, because now it looks like it was hit by a tornado.
That waiting for the “perfect time” to do something could lead to a lifetime of waiting.
That’s a tough one… Maybe if I knew I had the power to change whatever future I saw; otherwise, probably not. Where’s the fun in the journey if you know how things will turn out?
Worrying, for one. And I could definitely spend less time, as my mom would say, “dilly-dallying in the morning.” To put it mildly, morning is not my most productive time of day.
Yes, you most certainly do need another tube of pink lip gloss.
…visit Cannes, stop getting in my own way, cook a pecan pie from scratch, get a dining room table, and lose that last five pounds.
To break in my new running shoes, to get my email Inbox under control (it’s pushing 6GB!), to make plans to have lunch/dinner with friends next month, and to try enjoy each and every day.
Good morning and happy Monday to ya. 🙂 How goes it this morning? So far, so good on this end of the keyboard. I just finished my first run with a new pair of running shoes, so that’s been the highlight of my Monday morning so far.
I had to retire my old pair… Poor things had worn through the soles.
Do you have a favorite kind of running shoe? I’m a Sauncony girl, myself, and have been since 1996, but when I first started wearing ’em, man! — they weren’t nearly as cute as they are today, LOL!
If you have a minute this morning, please stop by, and let me know how you’re doing in today’s Monday Poll.
2. It’s Girl Scout Cookie season! Do you have a favorite?
3. One thing you absolutely must finish today?
4. What’s one lesson you wish you’d learned earlier in life?
5. Would you want to see five years into your future?
6. Is there anything you wish you spent less time doing?
7. Whatâ€™s one of your makeup mottos?
8. Three makeup brushes you couldn’t live without:
9. Someday Iâ€™m going to…
10. Weekly goals:
Have a lovely Monday, my friend.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,