With Halloween behind us (shoot!), it’s a straight shot from here to the holidays. For me that spells two things: 1) stretchy pants and 2) cute makeup mini-gift sets at Sephora. 🙂
I’d always wanted to try Stila Lip Glaze lipglosses before but never got around to it. Then, I saw the six colors featured in Stila’s new Shine On Gift of Glaze (special to Sephora, $28).
A regular, full-sized Stila Lip Glaze regularly sells for about $22, but the smaller mini-tubes that come with this six-piece set average out to $4.67 apiece — not a bad deal. Four of the shades are some of Stila’s currently best selling Lip Glaze colors; the other two are newbies, Raisin and Gumdrop.
- Grapefruit: a shimmery pink
- Apricot: a shimmery pastel peach
- Vanilla: a shimmery beige
- Brown Sugar: a shimmery golden brown
- Raisin: a shimmery golden plum
- Gumdrop: a creamy coral pink
Stila Lip Glaze in Grapefruit