Rise and shine, morning glory. It’s caturday!
Today’s forecast calls for patchy morning fog, clearing up to sunshine and temps in the low-to-mid 70s by the afternoon. Your nephew is currently perched behind me on the living room windowsill.
Actually, he hasn’t gone outside yet this morning because I’ve only been up for a few minutes, and you know his routine… He’s gotta inspect the hillside first thing every morning before the neighborhood hustle and bustle gets going, so he’s not pleased about this current deviation from his regular schedule.
What did do last night? Did you do anything fun? We just went to a movie down the street. Danny Collins, Starring Al Pacino and Annette Bening? It’s the old aging rocker motif, but I always like those. It’s interesting to see how famous people interact with the world. It seems like a very lonely life sometimes, even with all the perks.
Today I’m just staying around the house, maybe going to Blue Barn to get a salad for lunch, but I have to — or at least I really want to — finish setting up my deck garden. We’re making this the Summer of the Tomato, so we have to clean out the old pots from last year, top off the pots with fresh potting mix, and get some plants started. El Hub brought home seven huge bags of potting mix the other day, so it’s time to get a little dirty.
Other than that, I don’t know… Maybe planning for one or two trips. We’ve been thinking about going to Tahoe again, and maybe the Big Island. Maybe a quick trip to Portland, too, because we have some friends up there.
Gotta take the time to actually make the plans, though; otherwise, it’ll be October before we know it.
I hope you have a great weekend, my friend. Good luck in the giveaway, and I’ll talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Truth or dare?
- Something you enjoy the taste of but not the smell?
- On a scale of 1-10, how are you at bullsh*tting?
- Has a stranger ever helped you out of a bind?
- I’m a very __________ person.
- What’s some of the jargon of your profession?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, April 20, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,