Rise and shine, pal o’ mine! It’s (MAC) Caturday.
So how was your Friday night? I spent mine with a Martian…
Good movie! Yes, I’m a sucker for sci-fi, but I really enjoyed it. It’s beautiful, sounds great (both the ambient space sound effects, and it has a cool disco soundtrack), looks amazing (the great vastness of space, the breathtaking Martian landscape), has some complex, interesting characters, and not just the character Matt Damon plays. Jessica Chastain does really well, too.
I did realize while watching it, though, that I am so not cut out for space. I’d be all, “NASA, could you please send up some more Fix+? Mkay thx bye.”
I’m still getting myself situated this morning, so I don’t really have my weekend plans worked out, but whatever you’re up to, I hope you have a rock ’em, sock ’em weekend. I’ll talk to you soon, my friend.
- One (1) MAC eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Do kids trick or treat in your neighborhood?
- What was your best hair/makeup day this week?
- What’s your favorite store at the moment?
- When was the last time you made anything arts and crafty with your hands?
- Have you ever used a bow and arrow?
- If you were to start a blog, what would it be about?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, October 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,