OK, best Thanksgiving dish this year — what was it? I’m gonna have to go with the turkey, even though I’m usually all about the sides, which were also delish, but this year the turkey was fab. (Props to the Nugget market in Novato! You guys are rad!).
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I really needed not having to hit the road and being able to just spend time (eating) and relaxing here at home.
My brother made it up from the city and spent the night, which was nice. My parents and El Hub’s were out of town, so it was just us kids, and we don’t get to see each other that often. You know how it is… Everyone’s so busy doing their own thing.
We didn’t do much, really, other than eat. A TON. We did make it to a late afternoon movie after all of us awoke from our food comas. We went to see Creed, the new Rocky boxing one with Michael B. Jordan?
We joked about going to see a boxing movie on Thanksgiving, but it was great. I’m really starting to appreciate the athleticism and skill involved in boxing.
The movie wasn’t cheesy at all like the zillion Rocky sequels that came out in the ’80s and ’90s (remember the one with Mr. T?), but it still ties into the legacy. Apollo Creed was Rocky’s adversary/friend in the original movies, and Michael B. Jordan plays his son. The Rocky character is his boxing trainer…and there’s a lot more stuff that goes on. Highly recommended, especially if you liked Rocky.
I didn’t really do any fun Black Friday shopping. The only thing I got was a daybed for when family visits after Baby Girl is born. I found one on sale at Sears. So, yup… Gotta be all practical and sh*t now. LOL!
OK, time to enter the giveaway…
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Did you jump on any of the Black Friday sales?
- How do you feel about onions?
- How was Thanksgiving?
- Who wears the pants in your family?
- Someone who handles her (or his) makeup really well at work?
- How has your skin been lately?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, November 30, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,