Happy 4th of July!
Mmm… I can already smell the barbecue (make mine fish and veggies, please).
Rise and shine, pal o’ mine! It’s Independence Day weekend. I hope you have fun plans.
We’ll probably get ready to go here pretty soon to watch the Novato parade. Last year I brought my good camera with me and got some choice pics of celebratory red, white and blue-wearing canine fashion models. I wonder how this year’s talent stacks up…
In other news, Magic Mike XXL: guess who “went there” last night.
GURL, YAAASS! My friend Marisol and I went last night, and it was…oh, my goodness. It was WEIRD. Fo’ reals, though. It’s kind of random (yes, there’s a stripper convention involved) but, you know, the dudes. If you liked the first one, it makes less sense than that, but it doesn’t really matter, if you know what I mean.
OK, I better get moving. Your tabby nephew is completely unhappy with my job performance right now because he hasn’t gone outside yet for his usual morning walk. He just nipped my legs as if to say “WOMAN!” so I’d better go attend to my duties.
Thanks for stopping by, my friend, and have a great weekend.
- One (1) MAC eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What was the last limited edition makeup collection you went all out for?
- Something you splurged on this week?
- Have you ever helped anyone translate something?
- Have you ever gone back to a salon to ask a stylist to change or fix your hair?
- Favorite barbecue snack or food?
- Biggest makeup mystery? (Something that you just don’t understand or can’t figure out.)
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, July 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,