It’s a beautiful day out Novato way! The sun is shining, and I don’t see a cloud in the sky. Does this mean I’ll be doing something outdoors today? Time will tell…
I hope you did something fun last night. We did end up seeing that movie, A Most Violent Year, and boy! — it makes New York look pretty rough in the ’70s and ’80s. Good movie. Jessica Chastain rocks.
In other news, are you ready for the Super Bowl tomorrow?? El Hub is handling our meal plan, which he’s EXTREMELY excited about, involving something he calls “a burger dog.”
I don’t know if anyone else calls them that, but it’s basically — and his eyes light up when he describes it — a hamburger in the shape of a hot dog, served on a hot dog bun.
I’m like, OK…but mine will be a veggie burger dog. And we’ll have it with potato salad and chips.
Super Bowl! Katy Perry is doing the halftime show (along with Missy Elliott!), so that should be fun. Your nephew cat is also excited. From what I understand, he’s rooting for the Mill Valley Wildcats… Stay tuned for his pre-game analysis tomorrow.
Good luck in the giveaway, and have a great weekend. Do something fun.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup during the week?
- Best blanket?
- Do you have a fireplace or wood stove at home?
- Fruit or vegetables?
- Sunrises or sunsets?
- Your favorite pair of pants that aren’t jeans?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, February 2, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,