The new MAC Technakohl Liners ($16 US/$19 CDN)
I’ve always liked the MAC Technakohls, with their twist-up tops and super skinny tips — perfect for drawing thin lines, and for getting right in there between those lashes.
As a bonus, my eyes have always liked the formula, even when I wear it on my water lines, and they stay put for a respectable 6-8 hours.
The brand recently reworked the Technakohl collection, updating the packaging, retiring the old shades, and replacing them with 27 new ones ($16 US/$19 CDN each), and they’re available now online in the MAC permanent collection, and at MAC stores and counters.
Soft black Superfly and brownish purple Raisinette have been in heavy rotation here at Casa de MBB lately.
Here are swatches of all 27 new Technakohls for your visual feasting (for reference, I’m an NC42).
Swatches from the left: Snowed In, Sterling Silver, Risque, Twinked, Brass Band and $$$
Alpha-Grey, Counterfeit, Funfare, Sourpuss, Skyscape and Vent
Whirlpool, take the Plunge, Cast Iron, Bishop Blue, Image Conscious and Cool Jazz
Plank, Broque, Army Style, Clay, Raisinette, Steelpoint, Metalhead and Superfly
The 27 new MAC Technakohl Liners include…
- Snowed In, a light peach off-white
- Sterling Silver, a silver
- Risque, a pale beige
- Bare Asset, a medium beige
- Twinked, a yellow gold with sparkles
- Brass Band, a copper bronze metal
- $$$, a mid-tone golden bronze
- Alpha-Grey, a metal gray
- Counterfeit, a silver gray
- Funfare, a bright true pink
- Sourpuss, an acid green
- Skyscape, a metallic deep sky blue
- Vent, a metallic lime
- Whirlpool, a dark deep blue
- Take the Plunge, a deep ocean blue
- Cast Iron, an elephant gray
- Bishop Blue, a bluish purple
- Image Conscious, a purple
- Cool Jazz, a navy blue
- Plank, a deep bronzy brown
- Broque, a deep brown
- Army Style, a military deep breen
- Clay, a deep gray
- Raisinette, a brownish purple
- Steelpoint, a deep smoky metallic gray
- Metalhead, a grayish metal blue
- Superfly, a soft black