What do you do in Napa on a long, lazy weekend?
You take a nap.
Or three. You know, #priorities.
My friends Jen and Cindy and I all agreed that the main thing we wanted to do on our girls’ weekend in Napa last weekend had to involve maximum relaxation, and yes, napping was on the agenda. At the end of the weekend we tallied up our naps, and here are a few of the places where we collectively napped…
- The pool (not inside but near it)
- The covered lounge area adjacent to the pool (next to a huge bowl of French fries!)
- In the “Serenity Room” at the Meritage Hotel Spa Terra
- In the steam room inside the spa area
- In the whirlpool lounge inside the spa area
- In our hotel room
- On the hotel patio
Haha! Who knew that three girls on vacation could sleep so much and in so many places?
Besides napping in Napa, we also had some yummy meals (my favorite was Sunday brunch at a cute bistro called Grace’s Table in downtown Napa), and we did some sightseeing along the waterfront…